Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Weekend of Friends, Then Family




So if you read my friend Kara's or Kelly's blogs you already know about my weekend, well, half of it.  Here are a couple pics of the first half (because Kara was there with a camera!) and I don't have any pics of the second half (because Kara was not there with a camera.)  Just one of the many reasons I continue to need her in my life!  The last picture is Kelly and I--just doin' a little Pilates, you know, just getting the blood flowing.

I had so much fun with my girlfriends--you just have to do this kind of stuff sometimes!  We went to La Jolla, stayed in a great hotel and did what you do on vacation--whatever you want! duh.  Then I had to head out to meet up with my side of the family (everyone was there!)  Jordan blessed Collin and we took a family picture that will hopefully turn out fantastic.  You would think out of 40 or 50 shots you'll get a couple good ones, right?  But I realize that this is not always the case!

3 comments:

mason said...

Hey Erin! I just wanted to tell you that I love your jeans you're wearing in the first photo. You look HOT!
-This is Erika, not Mason writing this.

La said...

3 things:
they say curiousity killed the cat.
it says "litany of useless emotions"
and what did you decide about your family (minus one) vacation? we have presents from debi to drop off at your house when we get there. so just let us know when you will be around.
love you guys much.

Cason and Marie said...

What a fun girls trip! Glad we got to see you guys while you were here. we had alot of fun!