So we stayed here for Thanksgiving this year and I am happy to say that all was wonderful! It was just the 5 of us and one dead bird. I told the kids I was going to do a vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner but I caved and cooked a turkey at their request. (yes-I contributed to the mass killing of millions of turkeys, and I don't feel good about it!) The kids were super giggly at the table, I don't know why, but all in all we had a good Thanksgiving. It was nice to not travel--gave us the chance for some much needed "down time."
7 comments:
i am glad you caved for the sake of your children! besides what is thanksgiving without the bird???
I was expecting to see a big bowl of tofu:) Your blog looks excellent, I am inspired to update mine...ahhh, maybe later.
p.s.-I am thoroughly enjoying the 70's disco pic of Ben!!!
I am proud of you for doing a bird...maybe I'll do one someday. My kids aren't into birds...so, we had "pre-sliced ham." Not so great. oh well.
very nice...speaking of which, your page is really fancy fancy now idn't it? I am impressed..so much so that we need to hang out soon.
Erin, I am so impressed! First off, to cook your own Thanksgiving dinner just for your cute family, AND that you actually cooked a bird! I can't believe it. Your blog looks great by the way! Good job Michelle! :)
I wish I was there, I would have helped you shape some tofu into a bird shape. They would have never known.
Post a Comment