Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Christmas

How does that song go. . . . . "I'mmmmm dreamiiiiiing of a whiiiiiiite Christ mas" (thank heaven for all of you that this is typed and not audible.)  Well, for those of you who dream of a white Christmas in Vegas, I would usually wonder,  A. what's wrong with you for wanting it to snow, and B.  --what's wrong with you for wanting it to snow.  But O.K., I am admitting, it was pretty cool.  We had a lot of snow (I realize that is relative) but for it to snow the majority of the day and actually accumulate, well now. . . . thats downright amazing, and very pretty too.  For those of you who know me well, you will enjoy the first pic.  MERRY CHRISTMAS! (and it's a good thing we are heading to Mexico in a couple of days---the snow is pretty, but hello, it's FREEZING.)


5 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

I didn't know it snowed there! :) Lucky you guys, but I'm sure it is freezing! I'm bet your girls loved it. Love the pics. Have fun in Mexico! I'm jealous.

Megan said...

Your pictures are awesome! Love the arial view of your backyard. Have a blast in Mexico.

The Nash's said...

So weird! Danyel said she was out shoveling her driveway in St. George, and was like "what the heck?". But fun for a change maybe...We are sitting in a foot-plus up here, with more on the way tomorrow. Have fun in Mexico, are you staying there through Christmas?

Sean and Kyla said...

pool shot is my favorite. wouldn't that be so rich if it froze over and we all ice skated on it. lol. man, I would love that.

Sarah said...

I can't believe it snowed in Vegas! I don't think we saw any white during the four years that we were there. I also can't believe how old your kids are getting. I love Cooper's hair! Glad that things are going well!