Classic Mexico
Our view from the balcony
We caught all of the fish behind us except one. Lexie is telling the truth in this photo, IT WAS GROSS on that dock!
Ben loved it though. This was his sailfish. (The one I caught was bigger!)
Cooper boogie boarding
Lexie fooling around on some bars just off the "Malecon."
Sade and Coop on the beach
Cooper up at the top of the hill that the lighthouse is on with Mazatlan behind him.
Me on the fishing boat. (don't let the smile fool you) Fishing is one of those things that I don't really like, but every couple of years I think, "I'll go, It'll be fun--right?" Not so much. Thats o.k.--but I think I'll sit the next one, or maybe two, out.
Kids parasailing--off goes Cooper . . . .
Then Lexie . . . .

Then Sade . . .
We went horseback riding, shopping, sightseeing, and ate way too much.
9 comments:
Looks like an absolute dream! So glad you guys went. :0)
What a great vacation! It looked so beautiful. So fun that the kids got to go para-sailing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's Alisa, Luke's wife. Cathy Lund gave me your blog. It looks like you guys had fun in Mexico, i'm just a little jealous.
Our blog is www.lundfam.blogspot.com
What hotel did you stay in? We're going to Mazatlan in March and staying in Pueblo Bonita Emerald Bay... These pics got me more excited!! Fun for you guys!
wow.
AHHHHhh...so you guys had a crappy Christmas, to bad...We shoveled our driveway 15 times!
I was wondering about when you were going to get pics up. Nice...didn't take too long. :)
I can't believe the fish story..I have anxiety just from reading it!
I think I'll sit the next one out too!
Fun!!!! Nice and warm. So dreamy! Happy New Year!
What an awesome vacation! Those pictures were beautiful. Looks like you guys did some fun stuff. I can't believe how huge those fish were!!
Post a Comment