I love Fall time. Just a few reasons why:
1. Wearing jeans again (except I don't remember them being this tight?)
2. BAKING! (maybe why the jeans are tight.)
3. Being outside, just about anywhere.
4. Trees. Obviously some places are better than others for this.
5. Crisp morning and night air.
6. Football.
We were in Ca. last week to visit family and had a great time. Spent 1 day at Disneyland with cousins and aunts, spent one day at the beach (with the cousins and aunts AND Grandma this time), and one day out to breakfast, to the bookstore, and to the park with my 3 babies. There is something about a beautiful day at the park with no time restraints and everything you need--yummy snacks, a sweater, a book or magazine, etc. Here are a few pic.s from the trip.
5 comments:
Love it! Don't EVEN talk to me about baking. I'm trying to pretend that I don't have a problem........lol
Cute pictures of your kids on the trees. They are all getting so grown up! I'm glad you guys were able to get together before your parents left, sound like you had fun.
oh my gosh, your kids are so cute, those pictures are great!
HEY! How are you??????? LOVE YOUR BLOG! Love your family! I see the woffy hair got to one of your kids! LOVE IT!
Marni
so nice to see a new post and recent pics.. Maybe next CA trip I'll meet you down there.. WE just got clearance from doc's today to travel!!! We're actually thinking of coming to the Vegas Bowl before Christmas. Everyone else can go to the game and me and Bel will hang out with you (if you're going to be there). I'll give you a call soon cuz it's been too long..
Love you,
ave
Post a Comment