Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lex Mex turns 11!







Lexie's birthday was last weekend.  We decided to do something different.  Living in Las Vegas with a Sept. b-day she usually does a pool party.  I was up for something besides 10 hyper girls in my house/pool/yard.  So we decided to drive up to my SUPER GREAT brother-in-law and sister-in-laws.  Ben's brother Jer and his wife Danyel live in St. George with their adorable 2 year old daughter, Ayva.  We stayed with them and they escorted us to Zion National Park and hiked through the Narrows with us.  It was so much fun!  The weather was perfect, the kids had a great time, and so did the "adults."  (I use that term loosely)  Complete with cake, ice cream, and presents --it doesn't get much better.

2 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

I would love to help you with your blog. lexie and I must have the same birthday or close to it. mine was the 13th and i am now 30!!!!! i guess i really need to grow up now. i would love to go to zions again soon. the pictures were awesome. talk to you soon!

The Walkers said...

Hey! I finally got on your blog through Michelle's...so now I can read all about your kids that I never see! I love that you guys went hiking for her birthday, even though we missed you at Michelle's party too!