I realize that these posts of mine are going up like lightning, just do your best to keep up with me!
So. . . WTF. Can anyone tell me why I keep hurting my neck? It has baffled me. This is like the third time in about 6 months. Always the same spot, doing nothing extraordinary, this time playing volleyball. It was so bad I went to the chiropractor this time. Its already feeling better but I really don't like being bothered with stuff like this! Is this what getting older is all about? I didn't sign up for this.
4 comments:
I'm totally blowing those pictures up to poster size and putting them on my wall. so so so so rich. and p.s. I can't believe you got the math problem and so quickly. wow. I am speechless. I am without words. please share the way you got it...no seriously.
It might be the trade off for having those big boobs (happy birthday to them this month, btw)..... The neck problems haven't suddenly crept up in the last 4 years have they!!?! Just a hunch....
Oh sweetheart.......you're old.
Before you start swinging, I'm totally joking! (You know I wouldn't last a chance in a fight. Unless you had a neck injury that is.)
So we are making our way to Viva land in a couple weeks and would love to see you guys. We'll be there 25-28. Plan on some good gooshing time on Charlie and some priceless Nie Nie quotes.
Post a Comment