I took Lex in yesterday to the Ped. Orthopedist because her heel has really been bothering her lately (mostly at gym). Come to find out she has stress fractures in her heel. So he casted her today to "force her to stay off it." And I thought--this is the first time any of my three kids has ever had a cast! She complained a little but you can tell she loves it. She only has to wear it for 2 weeks too, kind-of the best of both worlds, exciting to have for a little while but doesn't have to deal with it for 6 or 8 weeks. She chose purple which is wonderful -but apparently not-so-much cause tonight when she was getting clothes out for tomorrow she goes, "Nothing matches it!" Seriously? (everybody knows I would just wear black)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
blue, no. . . black, no. . . PURPLE!
I took Lex in yesterday to the Ped. Orthopedist because her heel has really been bothering her lately (mostly at gym). Come to find out she has stress fractures in her heel. So he casted her today to "force her to stay off it." And I thought--this is the first time any of my three kids has ever had a cast! She complained a little but you can tell she loves it. She only has to wear it for 2 weeks too, kind-of the best of both worlds, exciting to have for a little while but doesn't have to deal with it for 6 or 8 weeks. She chose purple which is wonderful -but apparently not-so-much cause tonight when she was getting clothes out for tomorrow she goes, "Nothing matches it!" Seriously? (everybody knows I would just wear black)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Purple is the new black Daaarhling!
I didn't know Lex was in a cast?! Good thing it is for a short time...cause that could start to suck:)I remember my cousin in a cast for forever with a broken leg, itching it with a coat hanger! And you post all and any recipes, I am sure I will enjoy them! See you at Halloween.
wow..I didn't know she had a cast! Poor leximus. She is so darn cute and she's starting to look so old..
Tell em hi for me..
ave
poor thing! my parents had 7 kids...most of us very athletic, and none of us ever wore a cast. i really think it was because my dad was too cheap to take us to the doctor and just taught us to suck it up...but maybe we were just really lucky. hahaha. she looks cute with the purple cast!
nothing matches it...lol, that's prime.
Post a Comment