Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Day . . .

I picked up the girls from school today on their last day of this school year. Sade is now done at Canarelli Middle School and will start H.S. in the fall -- (I know . . I KNOW!) When she got in the car the conversation went something like this:

me-- "SAAAADE, can you believe your done at this school!? How do you feel? Are you going to miss it a little?"

Sade-- "NO! I say, 'GOOD RIDDANCE!'"

She is SOOOOO SWEET. I love her to death. I can't believe she will start H.S. in the fall.

These are a few old shots of my oldest baby . . . .







>

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

How does that happen? Kayden starts middle school next year and that is scary enough for me.

campblondie said...

Oh my gosh you have a high schooler!!! Almost. I could totally hear that conversation in my head by the way, as I was reading it.

grandma debi said...

Oh, I liked those "old" shots of my grandchildren. So so so cute! Sadie in high school is too much for me to contemplate! Please keep her little.

Avery said...

WOW! so weird!!

Sean and Kyla said...

cute! and yeah, holy crap, she's gonna be in high school?!

ksanft said...

Man....our kids are getting so big. Sadie is such a sweetie.