Girls have been out of school for a bit and this week they are @ gymnastics camp @ BYU. Coop is in and out of school (track breaks, vacation breaks . . . it's really lame).
Coop and his cousin Wyatt @ BYU soccer camp. When I picked them up they were filthy (hadn't showered all week) but they had TONS of FUN!
Lex and Sade looking at the river . . .
And of course, there were big trees around so I come across this as I'm downloading the pictures from the camera . . . Lex in a tree. She is my tree climber!
5 comments:
That's so funny that they didn't shower all week- of course, without someone to make them, why would they? I love that your kids are so into sports, so far, none of our kids have really found that love. I keep trying though.
Looks like a ton of fun for them so far this summer. I wish we all had track, for all the kids all the same dates. I think that would be awesome. Do you like it??
I LOVE that cooper didn't shower. What a cool kid!! :)
wow, she really IS quite the tree climber. man, it looks like fun. lol...crazy summer my friend.
That would be Macy if we had anything but sticks for trees around this joint!
Wow. You handle the tree climbing quite well. Your header pic is fabulous! Who took that?
Post a Comment