Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOVE/HATE

I think the blood that runs through my veins is part chocolate. Usually it is dark chocolate, but because of these tasty little things, it might be running a little lighter lately.






I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with them! I love them, but I hate how many of them I eat!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my!!! I kid you not, those are my favorite thing and now that they have them on other holidays, it's just absolutely scary. I really have to fight the temptation to even buy them.

The Nash's said...

OH ERIN! I love those little eggs with a passion! I truly can eat a whole bag without hesitation, they are terrible, I just try not even looking at them when I go to the store! But sometimes they somehow make their way into my cart...

Lindsey said...

I just happened to be on my blog and caught your other comment- I think they only have them for Christmas and Easter, but I still think that is bad enough. I blame you for the bag of them that I couldn't resist today at Target. Curses!!

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn that ice cream or frozen yogurt ran through your veins...

ksanft said...

Ah, yes.....is it that time of year already?

Allred Ohana said...

You're really so funny when it comes to chocolate. We all know that you can eat a million of them and they'll never effect you (you wouldn't let them). I was thinking you should start a body space account because you have a rockin' body! Miss ya!

Sean and Kyla said...

ohhh yeahhhh....almost easter baby...Sean and I better get some of those, mm, those look tasty!

johansen vikings said...

YES...those are for sure my best weakness! In the past years, I have pounded 2 family size bags...alone. This year...I was strong and haven't bought any! Now...If I see one....uhhhh, I am going to run away. Still. I do start up again next year. :)

johansen vikings said...

Oops. I caved.

campblondie said...

Oh don't get me started, I LOVE those things.