Do you have a bunch of random picture clippings on the desktop of your computer, like I do? My kids drag them there, usually for school papers and projects, sometimes just for fun. I noticed (just now) that there were a bunch of new ones clumped in the bottom corner and I clicked on them and they were pictures of "people at wal-mart." Apparently one, both, or all three of my kids have been looking at pictures of people in wal-marts. I think maybe I should be worried . . .
This is one of them, remember, saved on my desktop! Uggghhhh
3 comments:
That is hysterical- I was laughing out loud!!Makes me want to run out and get a tatoo.
For SO many reasons, you LOVE that......lol
LOL you love that! oh my gosh, I just wrote that and realized kara wrote that same thing. but I'm keeping it and not erasing it like I should. lol
Post a Comment