Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seriously Shockey!

I've been home all morning doing things, mostly on the computer, some stuff in the kitchen. Our bulldog, Shockey, usually follows me around and gets comfortable wherever I am. I didn't see him all morning--which is a little strange. So I went to go look for him and this is where I found him . . . . . (on a cold, rainy morning)

ON SADIE'S BED!





He knows he isn't supposed to be on the beds (or couches, etc.). I know I should have gotten mad at him and should have made him get off right away . . . . but instead I'm sure I confused him by taking a couple pictures first, THEN demanded that he "get down!"

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Do you blame her-really, I mean that's where I would love to be on days like this.

Sean and Kyla said...

lol. nice. good ol' Shock.