Other than the fact that I ate WAY TOO MUCH halloween candy, halloween was great. We went to Grandma & Grandpa Lunds house in Alpine, Utah. It is the perfect setting for halloween and the kids get to play and trick-or-treat with cousins. The weather was perfect!
Sadie was an incredible clown, Lexie was some creepy, expression-less white thing, and Cooper was . . . . . bleeding.
Man, she was a creepy white thing. That picture of just her is really kind of scary. Thank goodness my boys haven't asked for the bloody stuff yet, but I know my day is coming on that.
I guess costumes change a lot when your kids have an opinion. I think my princess and fairy costumes are coming to an end! I think I have a few more years with Gavin to decide before the scary masks and blood! Your kids looked good though!I do miss you and Gavin does remember you. I am a beached whale right now waiting for this baby to come! Kobe is half off the rest of the year! We need to hit it before I have this baby.
Lex is creeping me out! Oh!!! Who came up with that one. Amazing! Such sweet grandchildren! Looks like they had lots of fun on the "sick" holiday of halloween!
7 comments:
Man, she was a creepy white thing. That picture of just her is really kind of scary. Thank goodness my boys haven't asked for the bloody stuff yet, but I know my day is coming on that.
Wow those costumes look Martha Stewart! I agree with Lindsey's comment. She is a creepy white thing!! Great pictures!!
What scary costumes! Those are actually really great! Did you help with the makeup? Either way, Great Job!
LOL LOVE IT!!! the "expressionless white thing" is my favorite part.
I Love the White Thing. I'll have to show my kids...not the bleeding face one. I did see a few of those at the school parade. Gave me the creeps. :)
I guess costumes change a lot when your kids have an opinion. I think my princess and fairy costumes are coming to an end! I think I have a few more years with Gavin to decide before the scary masks and blood! Your kids looked good though!I do miss you and Gavin does remember you. I am a beached whale right now waiting for this baby to come! Kobe is half off the rest of the year! We need to hit it before I have this baby.
Lex is creeping me out! Oh!!! Who came up with that one. Amazing! Such sweet grandchildren! Looks like they had lots of fun on the "sick" holiday of halloween!
Post a Comment