
So consider yourself lucky, and warned, if you are one of the few who actually check my blog every once in a while, AND you also happen to be driving into Phoenix sometime soon. I drove down a couple weeks ago with the kids and apparently they have a very efficient photo system for enforcing the speed limit! I think I figured out that if you go over 74 they take your picture. They took 5 of me! Yes 5! I got them in the mail. So smile pretty if your speeding. They apparently have 36 cameras, mostly down the 10. Unbelievable!
7 comments:
My brother lives in that area and he told me that he gets them in the mail all the time. They will be dismissed if they do not successfully serve you will the papers within 90 days or something like that. Apparently, it is worth it to him to hid from the guys who do the serving. Just thought you'd like to know. -Marshall
yes I misspelled a few things in there because I am amazing fast with my typing skills.
oh my gosh! I got pics of me driving in Nor Cal! Since Mayli was in a carseat, they faded out her face! It was sooo weird!
That sucks! And not just one but FIVE!ouch
That would make me so mad! Frustrating! I'm sorry! Good to know though. Thanks!
I loved seeing you and my beautiful grandchildren, even if it cost you 5 speeding tickets. See, I told you that you still drive too fast, Eron. Some day you'll listen to your old mother. (ha). (your mother)
Lol, oh my gosh. Can I have copies?
Post a Comment