Friday, February 20, 2009

Playing with Animals--no, I don't mean my kids, I mean real animals

So I have been super busy and out of the "blogging world" for a couple weeks. This is going to be super quick! I am taking a class and I have a TON of textbook reading that is eating up all my spare time (what little there was!) Anyways, the kids and I drove down to Phoenix last weekend to see my 3 siblings that live down there and their families. I took my camera but forgot to charge the battery! (I've mentioned before--I'm not the greatest remembering to take pictures--for one reason or another) So here are a few that my sister-in-law Sunnie took when we went to her friends house. This was more like a farm and my kids LOVED it.




5 comments:

Megan said...

We missed you at parenting class yesterday! What class are you taking?

Erika Allred said...

How fun! I love your family picture, by the way.

theoskilanecfamily said...

So cute! My kids love going to places with all the cute animals and the little baby goats! Yeah and about sleepn....it's a little issue for me! =-)

Sean and Kyla said...

cute!

johansen vikings said...

You are so not smooth with your cam sitch. hmmmm...at least the kids had fun at the animal house. That's cool you got to see your family!