Here are a couple random shots of the boy I love.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I Miss My Boy!
I took the kids down to Ca. last weekend to spend a little time with my Mom and Dad before they head back to Brazil. Two of my brothers and thier families were there too (one from Phoenix & one that lives there). We had a great time and my kids LOVE being with cousins. Well, I had to get back to Vegas with the girls by Monday but Cooper's off track so he stayed with my brothers family that lives in Phoenix but was in Ca. also-(you following?). He has a boy cousin his same age and then there are 4 girls in that family. So Cooper and Wyatt have a blast together because they both have all sisters! Anyways--they went to Sea World and Disneyland and did all sorts of fun things. . . . . . BUT I MISS HIM! I know---it's not about me---but I will be so happy to have him home again. He is having a blast. And I would like to give a huge thanks to Austin, Sunnie, Wyatt, Sky, Maren, Macie, & Marisa!
Here are a couple random shots of the boy I love.


Here are a couple random shots of the boy I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, I feel ya. If I go to the grocery store I'm ready to see EO by the time I get back.
He is getting so big. I think it is so cool how much he loves his hair! Such a little man!
cute. When I take my kids and the Ogdens to school we can always find Cooper on the playground. Ocassionally Crew will say--hey I know that guy with the curly hair. It is so funny. I LOVE his hair. He is such a cutie.
Post a Comment