Monday, February 2, 2009

3 Cheers for St. Pierre


So if you know me well you know that I am a huge UFC fan. Well, sat. night BJ Penn was dominated by St. Pierre. Seriously, St. Pierre just had his way with him. These are two of my favorite fighters. St. Pierre is so incredible to me because of his SICK work ethic--great fight! Anybody else out there enjoy this like I do? . . . . anyone. . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch it but I did get my picture with Roger Huerta...I think he is a pretty good fighter right???

Avery said...

no, you're weird. :) i like sade on the 4th place podium..she's cute.

The Nash's said...

Um...Not something I can say that I enjoy much :)Tell Sadie Congrats!

Matt said...

BJ Penn did not look good that night. I was totally bummed. On the other hand, GSP looked exceptionally good that night. BJ Penn was totally dominated. I think he needs to go back down to 155.

garciagirls said...

Erin-I was blog surfing and came across your blog! I hope everything is going well for you guys. I had to laugh because Leo is the hugest UFC fan. We host parties every fight and he is an addict! In July we went out to Vegas and stayed at Mandalay Bay to watch the fight. Leo got to meet Forrest Griffin and get his picture taken with him post fight after he was all black-eyed. It was the highlight of his life! Anyways...simple pleasures! Good to see you guys are doing well! We are planning on coming out for another fight this year so if you guys want to go that would be really fun! Liz