Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alive and Well

I haven't posted forever. Just got out of the habit of looking at blogs! We've been busy, I know-- weird, right? I know everyone is busy, I guess I just dropped the blogging for a while. And I haven't been taking pictures either! I took a few when we went to Az. a few weeks ago, right before Easter. But--we are all alive and well. Here are a few pictures to prove it.

Me and my niece Bela


Lexie, Avery (my only sister), and Sadie


my brother Jordan, his son Collin, me, and Lex


my "triplet" nieces, Maren, Macy, and Marisa--and my nephew Benson


Lex messing around on the computer


Sade messing around on the computer

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

We all fall off the blog wagon sometimes- good to hear all is well.

Kelly said...

Erin I miss you! How have you been. Such cute pictures of all your wonderful kids. I was surprised to see how much your brother and Lexie look alike! Does anyone every say that? I'm glad you are well, would love to see you some time!! So sad we're not in the same ward anymore!

Sean and Kyla said...

very cute pictures, I've never seen your sister or brother, they are cute too, so I guess I"ll just comment by saying you have a very cute family!

Cason and Marie said...

Glad you guys are doing well!! Love the pictures. How fun that you guys went to AZ. Little Bela is the cutest!

johansen vikings said...

DUDE! Last time I saw Jordan...like 20 yrs plus! Cute pics and how cool to be with so much family! Looks like a good trip! Avery's daughter looks great!
ps...I haven't been blogging around for a bit too.

life of lex said...

you should really post more often!