Monday, March 8, 2010

and the beat goes on

school for girls, track break for Cooper, gymnastics (regular workouts), gymnastics (competitions), volleyball practice and games, basketball practice and games, coaching, soccer practice, scouts, young womens, art lessons, carpooling, company, team parties, birthday parties, business dinners, homework, friends . . . . another day, another week, another month, . . . . (busy is good, right?)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

It is good...I think! I do miss the days when I didn't have run everybody everywhere. Life seemed so much simple then.

Sean and Kyla said...

I don't know...but just reading that list made me tired. soooo....

Avery said...

yea, except when you have no time to talk to your sister!! Seriously..let's chat again soon. Loved the girls as twins..they really are looking so much alike its wierd!

campblondie said...

Busy is very good my friend.

johansen vikings said...

MUSHROOMS??? I gotta see pics! Have you thrown up yet? I LOVE the new pics of your kids. They turned out really great! Did you take them?

The Skys the Limit said...

erin get i right its maren macIE and marisa macie is not spelled with a cy its an ie youve nown her for 7 years