Lex and Coop did the Diamond Kid Triathlon again this year. It is such a great event and I am so appreciative of all the hard work that goes into it. Here are a few pictures that Sade took. Ben was out of town and I was helping in the pool area so Sade was on camera duty!
Lex setting up her transition area--

marks of honor--

Lex between swim and bike--

Cooper between swim and bike--

Cooper having a great time riding--

My favorite boy running--

And almost done--

They both did a great job. And all on their own.
5 comments:
wasn;t that fun??? i think we ran the pool quite smoothly don't you think? we should be paid next year for fabulous work! good job to your kids!
that's so awesome!
Your kids are so freakin awesome.
How awesome!!! I hope my kids will want to do that! I bet that was a great day for you! So Proud of them!
Way to be Lex and Coop! Little stud muffins!
Post a Comment