And one more thing--these are also in bloom right now in Vegas and I love them. This is another plant I made sure I had a lot of when we landscaped. You know what it is, right? (I'm not telling--but they smell INCREDIBLE)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
My White Roses
Do you have something, or more than one thing, that just makes your house. . . . . YOUR home? I have a few of those things. One of them is the white roses in front of our house. I specifically had the landscaper plant them there when we had all the landscaping done when we moved in. I have always loved these kind of "softer" white roses. They aren't thorny and pokey. And this time of year they are in bloom and I love pulling up to my house (18 times a day) and seeing them.



And one more thing--these are also in bloom right now in Vegas and I love them. This is another plant I made sure I had a lot of when we landscaped. You know what it is, right? (I'm not telling--but they smell INCREDIBLE)
And one more thing--these are also in bloom right now in Vegas and I love them. This is another plant I made sure I had a lot of when we landscaped. You know what it is, right? (I'm not telling--but they smell INCREDIBLE)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So pretty, I haven't seen them in bloom when we have been there. Good job landscape designer:)
nice. very nice.
It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment