Some of the CONS: broken heater, cold weather, 1 speeding ticket up, 2 speeding tickets back, no bed, kids to myself 24/7 for 5 days (did I just put that with the cons!?--my bad), leaking roof, eating out too much
Some of the PROS: playing with the kids more (fewer distractions), big trees, "checking" on the other house, sleeping in, trying new things, seeing Grandma and Grandpa on the way back
A very brief review of our trip to Idaho last week. Here are a few pictures--but let me remind you once again--I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures!
5 comments:
it looks beautiful. especially that frog.
and i love the music on your blog. being greeted by "poker face" always makes me happy!
cute pics! I still love Idaho. they have the best summer weather...when their summers actually start.
SHould we all just move to Idaho then?
Erin- I'm not sure if you will remember me or not- I just stumbled on your blog from anothers friends blog. I was shocked to see how big your kids are!! Hope all is well.
Lindsey Barlow
clbarlowfamily.blogspot.com
I'm a little freaked out by the idea of having 5 kids-it wasn't really a planned adventure!! It's a girl, so it will be fun to have another one. We still live in Vegas, just on the north side- we are right behind Shadow Creek golf course.
It's going to be fun to be able to keep up with each other this way.
Post a Comment